Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Little bit of everything

Well, in spite of needing a stick to pry myself off the couch because of my Thanksgiving feasts, I am feeling pretty good today. Today is what...Wednesday and I am still recovering from turkey and homemade rolls. Holy Moly! My elliptical workout has been a little on the slow side lately. It has been more of a Sunday walk in the park.... that's going to get the heart rate up. Tomorrow, I promised myself I will do better.



So, my kids Christmas lists are getting out of control. Sweet Hallee has always been on the conservative side. She just wants some candy in her stocking, and something small under her own tree in her room. WAHOO!! She is wild and crazy I tell ya!! Kam on the other hand has recruited his sister to be his scribe. His list is ridiculous. The kid is 4, and his list reads as follows:



Dear Santa, (I am including Hallee's spelling)

I have been extreamly good this year. I have had a tuff year Santa. Do all kids get broken feemers and stiches in the same year? So I would like these toys, you can pick from this list. Thanks Santa bye, bye.

Hulk hands and spider man web hands and a ready set go race track. Also hotwheels fireball, Nintendo DS with two games. Also a spiderman mask please? A situp misheen. (Which I understand is the Ab lounge that he saw on a commercial), spider man hands without webs. spiderman shirt, spiderman pants, spiderman shoes. (Get this, he really isn't much into spiderman, so it really makes me laugh to read this list. I think he just writes down whatever was advertised on T.V., whether he knows what it is or not.)



So there you have it. Kameron wants an Ab lounge. He said he needs it to train for his muscles and to run races. Do you like how he kind of guilts Santa into presents because of his accident prone year? Well it probably will work because he has also had some stomach issues we are still trying to pin point.



As a family, we are planning to run a 5K on New Years Eve, so the kids and I have gone to the park and jogged around a little bit. I will be happy if I can run one mile without stopping. I have never been a runner, but to throw an ab lounge into the mix. Oh me, Oh my!! We will see about that, and I know that if Leslie S. is reading this post, she probably is in shock to hear of my running confession. (I know Leslie, I know!!)

1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

I've told you before and I'll tell you again...Kameron is one of the funniest kids I know! I could sit and watch a movie of him and laugh the whole time :)

also- you know I'll go running at the park with you right?!?