Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blame it on my Parents

My Parents are serving a mission. They are supposed to be in serving in the Mexico City Temple, but due to visa issues, they were sent over to the Washington D.C. Temple. They are loving it there, but they have to leave on a moments notice when my mom's visa comes through. Her visa already came back, but they had her listed as a male instead of a female. It really made me laugh out loud. For their farewell I made them a sign that said "Farewell Hermano Y Hermano Delahunty" Ha! my two years of Spanish class in middle school really paid off there. Hermano means brother. Wait for it......



I know that I have been a giant slacker on my blogging. I was almost ready to be done with it anyways, but my parents would like to know how things are going all the time. Although face time is so easy on a Sunday afternoon, they don't get all the pictures and other stories, so I am blogging for them. Does anybody else even read this? Hello, hello, hello......(Echo sounds)

For firsties, I am in the cub scouts. The committee chair in fact. I have real power you know. Like I have the choice on whether I attend roundtable or not. My first time attending that thing was a real shocker. I thought I stepped into an alternate universe. There are some heavy duty scouters among us. Me, you ask? No, I am not one of them. But I go to magnify my church calling and it has been a lot of fun with Kameron.

We just had our pinewood derby last Thursday. Greg, oh wait... I meant Kameron placed third. All of the other dads, I meant cubs, were jealous of our car. It was lightening fast and extremely dangerous.

Greg is in the Young mens and is also the Stake athletics director. A.K.A the Peacemaker. The young mens games are just fine, but the mens games are downright ruthless. I went to help keep score and you would have thought that the Crescent 5th ward was playing the 19th. (Very few of you will get that joke, but none the less, FUNNY!)

The little miss, is almost in Young Womens. What??? This August. Scary. She is enjoying her "middle school" time and is getting social. She has been very quiet for the past few years, in fear that she would make friends and we would move her again. I think she is starting to realize that wee are here to stay, so, make your friends little darlin' because I threw away all my moving boxes!!! She is in that awkward stage where you are the tallest in Primary, but they still insist on you standing in sacrament and being the reference child. Awesome! We have a tiny primary too, so the opportunity comes around A LOT!!!

Kameron is crazy. He is in Karate and is enjoying the heck out of that. He is actually really good at that, and is well on his way to a black belt. Well you know, after all of the other colors too.


 

As for us, we are all happy and doing well. Preschool is great. I LOVE it! Those little kiddos make me smile. laugh, cry and they all melt my heart. I wish I could post there cute little faces for you, but I better not. I promise to update more often, because If I don't, then I will have to here it from my mother, and I make it a point to never have to deal with my mother!! So can you guess what we were for Halloween??? I am the one wearing the Captain America mask. Just in case you didn't know.




2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I read you blog!!! And I get your joke :) Keep blogging. You aren't on FB anymore so this is how we see how you are.

{Lindsey} said...

Hello, hello, hello...I heard your echo and came running ;)
I am so excited that you will be blogging more, YAY!!
Thanks mom and dad Delahunty for going on a mish so your daughter will blog more. awesome.