Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Best Bulletin Board Ever!


I know I have been absent on the blogging front. Summer kicked my behind!
Today was the first day of school. Hallee went to the sixth grade. Here in St. George sixth grade is in an intermediate school with seventh grade. You still have periods and go to several classes a day so it is basically middle school. I was a mess. Today is cloudy with a chance of tears.
Kam is starting the third grade. He didn't even say goodbye to me. I walked him to his class and he was gone. Found his friends and never looked backed. He is a social butterfly, that one. He is just like his dad. We can't go anywhere without visiting with somebody. Although my heart hurt that Kam didn't turn around, I was so excited to see him happy and free.

 So now I am home all by myself. Preschool doesn't start until after Labor day so I started browsing some bulletin board ideas. I came across this one and I think it has to be one of my favorites.
Yes, that is a roller coaster! all I can say is AMEN!!

No comments: