Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. Sanders

Mr. Sanders is 36 today. He is getting more and more handsome as time goes on. He is starting to gray a little bit, and I am sure that I have caused each and every one. Well good news for him, because I actually dig gray hair, not on me of course, I don't have a single one, because Katie is the best hair dresser ever, but I look forward to the day when my husband is an absolute silver fox, you know, kind of like President Uchtdorf! Woot Woot!



What I love most about Greg is that he is so easy to please. It isn't that I don't put thought into any of my gifts, he is just happy to be remembered. I could put a brick in front of him and he would be just as shocked and gracious as if I surprised him with a trip around the world.
Aren't husbands great! Mine sure is. I just love this guy.

He is a super hero to the Great Kambino. I love this picture, just don't look at Kam in his underwear and my ratty chair. But their faces! Oh their faces can melt my heart!





He is Hallee's go to guy. He will do anything for this gal. Even if it means pumping his girl around on a sparkly beach cruiser.









And as for me, He is my best friend. He knows how I am going to react in any situation. Even when somebody plops down a grilled cheese sandwich in front of me. I love him more and more every day. He has shown me what real friends do for each other and I will forever be grateful to him and his example. Happy Birthday Gregger! I wish you the best!











1 comment:

{Lindsey} said...

AWWW what a sweet post!
We do have awesome husbands and we are so blessed to have them as our best friends!
That first picture of you two on this post...geez you two look like your maybe 20 years old! No Fair!!